- What is looping? (More abstract and philosophical)
- What is looping in the context of music? Is it close to tiling? Is it only to set the rhythm and to create a base texture or something more?
- Any short history about it? When and how did it start? How did you get into it?
- How do you arrive at a final song? What comes first while you create a track, the base cycle of looping or the tune or the lyrics, or anything else? I suspect these happen simultaneously due to their nature, but if we can break it to understand? 🙂
- What’s the trip/kicks-in looping? On one side doesn’t it feel restrictive since you working in the same taal / tempo? No? Can you give an example of how looping can be explorative?
- What are the different approaches for looping as an art form? Any difference between live looping and recording? Is anything that is more challenging than others?
- What is the long-term future of looping in this digital world? Any artists to follow?