- Introduction and emergence of Harmonium in India and when and how did it come to India or Indian classical music?
- How can a technically wrong instrument which was banned, be more popular? What exactly is the problem in a Harmonium or Piano?
- How are harmony and melody connected in Indian classical music?
- Were you the 1st to actually think of creating a 22 Shruti Harmonium?
- Can one develop an ear to be able to listen to 22 Shrutis? If yes, How?
- What could be the process of learning and unlearning the existing Western Shruti structure?
- If 2 people are singing (E.g.: Rajan and Sajan Mishra or Mallikarjun and his son) Both sing the exact shadja, but still, we can identify 2 different people on stage. How is that possible?
- What else have you come up with, in your research on 22 Shrutis?
- What is message would you like to leave to the listeners about 22 Shrutis?