- Since how long you have been hiring? In the kind of places you’ve worked, what do you look for in a designer? What is a deal breaker for you? Attitude or aptitude or even communication skills?
- How does hiring happen in bigger places like Cisco and Atlassian? What sort of requirements you typically have for such bigger setups? What is your favourite interview question?
- What are the 3 qualities you look for in a designer while hiring? What has been your success rate?
- Do you have any internship program? Do you think it’s possible to do mentoring with tight deadline and business pressure?
- What are your 2 biggest challenges while hiring designers? Why?
- What has been your observations w.r.t design talent in India? Is it quality or quantity or both?
- What according to you are aspirations of designer in India. From Junior to Mid to Senior level talent?
- What are sort of incentives are at play while working in places like Atlassian or Cisco or Microsoft? Have you seen designer working in such a organised setup then joining the chaotic world of startups?
- Any message you wanna give to all designer on how to become “T” shaped designers?