- What is Alag Angle? Why did you start it? What activities do you in it?
- Do you have any specific age group? Any selection criteria or any test to ensure you mentor the right mindset children?
- Do you guide parents to fist educate them about this school or centre of arts that you have?
- In your TedX talk, you started by saying, to understand a painting, you need to know the painter and his world views. Can you elaborate a bit?
- How important it is for an artist to play with the medium. Be hands-on. Deal with different kinds of things which are tactile in nature? How do you achieve that at Alag Angle?
- Can you talk about other programs and workshops you do for over all development of the child? – Acute Angle, Design Espresso, Makers Adda, Digital Angle etc…?
- What is the future of Agal Angle?