- How do we define dissent in these times? Why do plays from the times of the Greeks and even Bhasa attract the most number of dissenters?
- You have directed plays by Vijay Tendulkar to Mahesh Elkunchwar. And Shafaat Khan to Ramu Ramanathan. What could be the reasons these playwrights try to voice controversial topics?
- Is experimenting with controversial topics for plays reduced? If yes, why and how has it affected society? If no, then how has it survived?
- You are collaborating with young minds at your theatre space Tamasha. What is the role of such a space in our society?
- How do you select a play to direct? Was the process different in the seventies and eighties when you worked alongside Satyadev Dubey; to the now? Where you are seen as a thought leader.