- In one of your articles, you mentioned, The Legendary Paul Rand taught you, “form divorced from content has no value.” Can you please explain this philosophy in detail?
- How true is “form follows function” in graphic design and if yes, how can it be achieved? How then would we perceive the works of people like David Carson and designers.
- For the very first time you took the subject of Design into India’s corporate boardrooms and worked only at the board level with your clients. How did this happen? Can you share any insights from there? This will also help me understand how design inputs get measured.
- Given the major shift in your career after Ray+Keshavan from graphic design to textiles and fashion with Varana, could you speak about the multi-disciplinary nature of design and what the challenges could be in making such shifts
- You have been serving on the governing councils of both NID Ahmedabad and Srishti, can we conclude by you telling us the state of design education in India… where is it, and what is needed going ahead?