- On your website, you’ve said, ‘old school patience’ is the key to good design. Can you start by telling us what do you mean by that?
- You are also attracted to the Wabi-Sabi form. Can you tell our listeners more about it and Which part of that philosophy attracts you and how have you translated that in your product?
- I personally keep swinging between the ethnic, vintage style of art versus the modern, contemporary minimalistic style of art. What would be your suggestion to marry both the worlds? Or do I polarise one?
- Your furniture is made from Reclaimed Teak wood. Can you tell us more about it? What is reclaimed and why?
- Miles Davis once said, “sometimes it takes you a long time to sound like yourself” – How did you discover your school of aesthetics and then translate that into your furniture/products?