This episode is brought to you in collaboration with Kultureshop.
- What do you do and what’s your journey like?
- Where do you draw inspiration for your typefaces & projects in general?
- What are the peculiar characteristics of Indian typefaces?
- In one of your talks at Design Fabric, you drew a brilliant analogy of typefaces are like real human faces.
- Each has distinct features. Is there a saturation point because we are humans and becomes difficult to build further?
- In one of your interviews, you mentioned that Type is subliminal. What are the challenges in making it so?
- Where do you see the Indian landscape of Font and typefaces in the next 10 or 20 years where we have technology on one hand and illiteracy on the others?