Understanding abstract drawings
- What does the word “abstract art” mean to you? What exactly goes in the mind of an artist when they are working on an abstract thing?
- Does an artist need to be a rebel? Classical/traditional versus evolving/experimental?
- Can any artist (or you for that matter) know that they have exhausted all possible variations that can be created for a given artwork/thought? Within the same medium?
- How do you perceive art and design? Since you balance both the worlds nicely.
- Why are you so fascinated (if I may say) by Faces?