- What practice does Kahani Design works exactly do? What role does research play in your practice? Commissioned or pro-active/pro bono?
- Your focus has been narrating a story through visuals in story cities. Be it maps or illustrations. What are the grounds for picking a story and how has that evolved?
- What goes into making a visual guide/local map? Walks, research, architecting on paper? How long can this process be? How do you decide when to stop? What qualifies to be on the map and what doesn’t
- We as a culture are proud of our past but make very little effort to archive/document it. What’s your response to that w.r.t geographical/physical location perspective?
- What according to you can be a good start for individuals and groups to start investing time and effort to start telling stories of India visually?