- I am not Bajirao and Class of 84 are two milestones in Bombay. Please tell our listeners about these two plays.
- In one of your interviews with Hindustan Times, you mentioned “We didn’t have a voice of our own.” In the context of English theatre in Mumbai. What was the process of finding your voice?
- Why do you think an English play in India is not as popular as the Amul girl hoarding. What are the learnings theatrewallahs can glean from the Amul hoardings?
- Can you quickly tell us about, what the genesis of “Writer’s Block” and the playwrights to look out for?
- 36 Ghante and the project of school children writing plays have been recent highlights. What next for you and Rage?