- How is Natyashashtra and dance therapy connected?
- In ancient India, Classical Dance was aimed at the betterment of the health of dancers. How and why did it digress? What is making it come back as a therapy?
- One of your articles reads, “turn your suffering into art, art into awareness and awareness into action”.Based on this I have a few questions.
How can one think of dance when they are in pain?
- Is this possible for a person to get out of depression?
What are the steps you take to bring the person in suffering to at least step on the dance floor?
- If dance form is so ecstatic and one loses a state of awareness, how can one concentrate and work on his or her sufferings?
- Where do you see Dance therapy going in the future? Maybe 50 years down the line?