- What does a frame mean to you? Almost anything can be frame?
- How do you perceive time philosophically?
- It is said, writes drunk, edits sober. Although it’s controversial, can you tell us, after years of clicking, I am sure the craft is perfected, how has curation evolved?
- Is curation difficult or clicking? Why curate? Importance of curation?
- In one of your interviews, you said, “you click in your head first” – Seems like Anahad-nada. Can you please explain it?
- What is the function of a great street photograph? Timing? Traveling?
- How has your advertising skills help you with being a photographer and the other way round?