- What would you say is the most difficult part of being a voice artist? How difficult it is if you make your switch from acting to purely voicing?
- What are the top 3 things one needs to learn to become a voice artist?
- What’s the mindset of working in this profession? Giving voice to thousands of characters but always behind the camera. What’s the measure of your satisfaction?
- Which is the easiest and tough expression to express without being melodramatic on Radio?
- Is there anything like parallel cinema in Radio or any voice-related profession?