- Massimo Vignelli quoted, “if you can design one thing you can design everything”; that being true, don’t you think if you cover the width, depth can fall short?
- You have been referred to as an industrial sculptor in a lot of places. What is it? How is an industrial sculptor different from an industrial designer? What is the line that separates these 2?
- What is your process of defining your style? How do you ensure that any product you design has a definitely Paul Sandip style/statement?
- “Once you start selling the “designer” and not the design, objects become expensive.” Can you explain what do you mean by that?
- Your design of the spherical bulb Holders has become a standard in the electrical product industry. Can you tell our listeners how did the product you made, bring so much impact to the electrical products manufacturing industry?
- How do you identify an opportunity for design intervention?