- What according to you is Prampara and Paddhati? I know these are 2 massive subjects but just a brief introduction will help.
- What are the main 5 categories of Indian music? (That Dr. Ashok Ranade spoke about) Do all of them have paddhati?
- Seems like all music will have paddhati but does all of them have parampara? How do you define parampara in Music?
- In classical music, you are supposed to undergo rigorous training to master what? Paddhati? When and how are you allowed to experiment?
- In the music world, we hear this often, “The Lalit that morning by Aamir Khan will be etched in the heart for life”. What is the significance of time and place in this context? Which aspect of parampara and which aspect of paddhati keep the relationship?
- What according to you is the difference between “Shastrokta sangeet” and “Shastriya sangeet”?