- How do you see product design and product management?
- What according to you are roles and responsibilities of product manager?
- Product management seems to be a new phenomena, any insights / learning for new upcoming PMs
- Typically we see designers falling in love with the solution rather than the problem itself. What is the role of a PMs in this.
- We see a lot of designers (like me) who over the years gain experience and talk the same language as product. How do we draw a line between product design and product management.
- Any best practices / frameworks to bring product centric thinking in the company culture? For eg: “Jobs to be done” will automatically make things very objective. Any such framework examples?