- Being the cultural capital of Maharashtra, Can you give us a brief background about the Modern Pune Marathi theatre world? What’s happening and how does it work?
- In a couple of your interviews online, you mentioned, “a lot of seniors passed out or moved on…” so you picked up directing much early, can you tell us about who these seniors were and how did they influence you?
- In one of your interviews you mentioned that while revisiting Sangeet Saunshaykallol, you reduced 67 songs to 16. Can you tell us the process in detail? How did you manage to keep the essence the same yet make it relevant to a new audience?
- On one hand, you have been working on an enriching experience of theatre in Pune on another hand you are reaching too a wide audience online with Bhadipa. Can you tell us about your learnings and some more things about Bhadipa?
- Being recognized as an important figure in the world of theatre, what are your plans w.r.t Marathi theatre or theatre in general in Pune. Do you wish to create space like Prithvi in Pune?