- You firmly believe that design is an ongoing process. What is your definition of design? How has it changed over the course? Any milestones which made you realize that design is an ongoing process?
- What sort of process is “designing”? A linear? Cyclical? Forming a tree, either top-down or bottom-up approach?
- When do you stop designing?
- How do you set goals and milestones when you are considering it to be an ongoing process?
- The economist and political writer Thomas Sowell once wrote, There are no solutions, only trade-offs. How do you define trade-off? What are a few parameters based on which you are willing to live with those few trade-offs in your solutions?
- Is this idea of “designing” scalable in this consumeristic market or should I say commoditized world?
- What are your thoughts about education in design? Is design a profession or is it a practice?
- What are the few areas of research and development required in design in the Indian context? How can one go about exploring it?