- Can we set the ball rolling with you telling us what is a “design of Bangalore” from a geography standpoint? It’s circular nature as oppose to Mumbai linear nature, It’s cow-shaped geography details from a governance standpoint, etc…
- Can you share some insights into its infrastructural development w.r.t growing migrant and transit population?
- Originally being a relaxed lifestyle with good weather, what has changed in the recent 2 decades? Why? What is or has been the psychological impact on core Bangaloreans?
- (Personal curiosity) What could be wrong with the Bangalore road design that people always complain about traffic jams and waterlogging after minimal rainfall?
- Where is Bangalore heading? What can citizens beware of and take precautionary measures to get rolled in the snowball effect of Traffic, changing weather, bad road conditions, and more?