This episode is brought to you in collaboration with Kultureshop.
- Can you give a quick snapshot of how you became a designer/artist and what is Studio Kohl?
- What are the characteristics of illustrations which make each artist’s work unique?
- Your style of work is “rooted in logic and common sense” – How do you define your work exactly?
- In one of your interview with My Creative wall you mentioned “Design/Art is vague and cannot be learnt from a textbook” – what does that mean?
- How can one break the boundaries of art and still be relevant?