- What is the story behind March – The word? Why, when, and how did it happen? Why T-Shirt and not some other product? What is so Indian about it?
- What was the thought behind keeping such a limited and sharp catalog? Is it venturing into a new domain of limited knowledge or testing with users or something to do with keeping focus?
- What are your thoughts about standardization? With a limited catalog, you will venture into the unique model of standardization. While India is diverse and multi-color? How do you look at these 2 dimensions?
- How do you decide to improve the product or bring in a new line of products? Is it user research and feedback or you individually spotting trends? What is the percentage of showing differences in the evolution of the product? Do people really care about attention to detail or brands like you bring that culture? What has been your practice in doing so? Any example?
- We all designers are inspired by Steve Jobs at some point in time. He made sure even the chargers and USB ports are well designed. In your case, I see similar traits; Can you tell us the story which went behind your packaging and the pencil which says “Do good Work”?
- To me and I am very sure for all the following you have, March Tee is not just a T-Shirt but a complete experience. From buying and getting a confirmation mail to getting the product delivered to wearing it and wearing it again after washing. If you have to summarise in 3 or 4 points, what would you say?
- Where is this all heading?