- Can you start by telling everyone about your background from March Studio days?
- March tee is simple. What’s your definition of simple? As a group of 4 and as you 2 individuals.
- How important is storytelling for the March tee? How critical do you think storytelling is from a brand/marketing perspective and also from a product building standpoint?
- Studio March has always been making good digital products. How has your definition of good, better, and greatly changed over time? How have you been reflecting on it? On what parameters these definitions kept changing?
- In poetry is it said that “bad poetry is recognized instantly while good can take years or even centuries”. What is your definition of a good product? I am not hinting anywhere to Dieter Rams. ? (In fact it would be interesting to ask you a more philosophical question; what does timeless mean to you?)
- What according to you is the relationship between scale and quality? Is it possible that well-crafted products that need attention to detail can be scaled? If yes, how, and if no, why?