- What is Atelier Prati? Why did you form it?
- Can you give us a little history of printing in India? We have a narrative of print being mightier, why?
- What was the need while India had a lot of oral tradition to transfer knowledge? Even paper came to India after 12 centuries when it was first made in the 3rd century in China – Why so late?
- In which parts of India did printing start first? Any famous printmakers in India (past and present)?
- What is Printmaking for a layman in this world of digital prints or not even printing often 🙂 ? What are different ways print can be made? From Lithography to Linocut… Can you share a few techniques?
- What are the extents of what a manual print-making process can do? How complex or simple prints can be made? What was it mainly used for back then?
- Do you have any reference points for us to visualize the state of printmaking in India versus other parts of the world? Both as art form and media?
- What’s the future of print. I see paper, ink, and oil struggling to survive. Atelier Prati is one hope, who else and how can we educate and sustain?