- What is your definition of honesty? What is “Honest Structures”? Why? How would you define your design language?
- In India, (and even for me despite loving Dieter Rams) I find wood to have some warmth. How do you arrive at the comfort and yet that human touch?
- Which aspect of the product do you keep digging into the most to achieve what you wish to? For eg: The finding the right colors for powder coating which add dynamism or making it future proof or simply making it modular to ship and assemble
- You say you guys use the finest materials. I guess it’s mostly steel. What made you settle on metal when recyclable plastic seems to be very versatile.
- Can Modular & Customisable products be scaled? What according to you is the tradeoff of industrially mass-produced? Do you think we are coming around full circle of personalized, standardized, and now again personalized?
- What does it take to build products that are “Guaranteed for Life”? Why for “life” in this world of 15-second Tiktok videos?
- Which domain will benefit maximum from products and furniture designed by Honest Structures?