- How did Ghatam come to be? A brief history? Can you share the nuances of initial iterations before we landed in Ghatam? What is it made of and how did we arrive at such a shape and form?
- Why there are so few women in percussion? In of the talks by Dr. Ashok Ranade, he mentioned that in India, drums were considered as a metaphor for women (If sounds dated) Any other connection?
- What is the process of making it? Which parts of India do they make Ghatam?
- Are there similar percussion instrument varieties made from non-animal elements?
- People like your guru Sukanya ji and her guru Vikku Vinayakram ji and many more, made this instrument really popular. Can you please share a short journey of it and its contribution?