- How do you define your work of painting? What style is it? Any early life influencers? Any other legends who have played with cyanotype and your style of abstract paintings?
- We will start with a more relatable question and then we will go abstract further. In one of your interviews, you have mentioned “Art is an inner exploration as well as a way to address social concerns” – Can you start by telling us what do u mean by that? Any particular artwork series like “Effluence” which enabled you to address social concerns?
- What according to you is important while creating artwork. Be it taking a photo or painting on a canvas? Style, medium, content, context, artists journey? Why?
- In your case, you are both a photographer and a painter. What’s your definition of patience?
- From whatever your artworks which I have seen, your expression is abstract in nature. Do you find it difficult to express that in photography?