- People around me, including myself, can identify cars but not trees or birds. How did you get into this and what keeps you so motivated to go into the depths of each artwork on various levels… technically, politically, artistically, and more…?
- What is the difference between a comic, a cartoon, and an illustration? How do you capture and then curate the core essence of what you wish to communicate? For eg: I am not much into wildlife but became your fan when I saw your Abbas Kiarostami comic.
- Where does the humor come from? How would you define your style of work? Why do critics think of anthropomorphism as a weakness in a storyteller’s inventory?
- How do you find a balance between the artistic side of your work and the scientific side? How has it changed over time? Is the political narrative increasing with each passing day with the situation around us?
- What is the most challenging part of your job? What 3 things would you suggest to artists, designers, and problem solvers, if they want to be like you?