- You have worked in different types of plays and with different types of directors, Paresh Mokashi to Mohit Takalkar, Sunil Shanbag to Atul Kumar. How do you adapt to different styles of theatre?
- Performances at NSD to Performances at Prithvi to Performances in England. How did you prepare for these? What according to you is so special about Theatre even today after doing Netflix series, films, and more?
- You have studied at NSD, you have mentored at DSM plus there is the brilliant work in Palghar, Wada Taluka. What does theatre education mean in this day and age?
- In your newer projects, Goshtarang and Quest, based on your experience, which method of learning do you propose, Abhyas of fun?
- If you were made Minister of Theatre – what are the three things you will implement in education and training for theatre