- A Canadian professor, philosopher, Marshall McLuhan wrote a phrase in his book “Understanding Media: The Extensions of Man”, published in 1964 – “Medium is the message”. What does this mean according to you?
- What does a word mean to you?
- What is the ontological connection between words and the media?
- Is it really possible to find the meaning of a word?
- Why haven’t we got a really strong hard-hitting copy (Har Rang Kuch Kehta hai or Khaitan – Sabse Tej or Hamara Bajaj) in recent times? Is truth missing or the power to write missing?