- You have published 50 books of poems. How do you select these poets?
- Kudos and Congratulations about Witness … Blockbuster project … Can you give some idea bout the process and details of publishing a book on poems. Challenges you faced and how you overcome them?
- Tips for a young publisher? … From knowing what is ISBN to learning Adobe InDesign to spending day at Avantika Press and the two Pandeys …
- In design we aspire to reach design that is invisible – It exists, but it is so well designed that is it natural and intuitive. Similarly, what is your process while editing a poem, how do you balance the poet’s expression and yet keeping it relatable to the reader.
- What goes between you and the poet while editing. You can pick one of the poets or a book to explain us
- Poetry seems to be a very personal use of language for the poet (and the reader)? What is your process of translation, how do you maintain the language for the reader. for eg: “Selected Poems Sananta Tanty” who passed away recently and you were very close to the Sahitya Akademi award winning poet …
- From Namrata Pathak’s “That’s How Mirai Eats a Pomegranate” to Robin S Ngangom’s “The desire of roots” to Abhimanyu … can you tell us about the poets one can read and may be a little bit about them and why to read them?
- What is happening with Dibyajyoti Sarma the poet and writer?
- Red River’s plan for 2022? Will you have a book stall at the World Book Fair in Delhi?