- What is stop motion animation for a layman? Can you give some examples of your work?
- On a stop-motion film, how is the decision typically made whether to do effects practically onset or in-camera, versus doing it later in post-production?
- Is there any particular shot you’ve worked on that stands out, in terms of capturing the magic of stop-motion with brilliant effects work?
- How much knowledge about camera and lighting is required to become a stop-motion animation expert?
- What are your thoughts on the future potential of stop-motion as an art form?