- How do you define your work? How does your research and insights help organisations?
- Your articles reflect Real India. Be it “India ❤️s F.D and they need a digital makeover!” or “better user accounts for Indian families”. Please tell us a bit about the India you are exploring?
- We spoke about “India needs bottom up designing” and gone are the days of making “Uber for India” or “Airbnb for India” – Can you share few Indian startups who are solving Indian problems in unique way?
- How are these organisations finding these problems to solve. From founders talking to users Whatsapp or making communities (Even we have at Jupiter)?
- According to you, which domains in India need bottoms-up thinking and why?
- What will it take to have this mindset in Indian startups?
- Can we conclude with a quick overview of “design principles for next billion” from a researcher’s lens.
- What is “Thousand faces club”?