- Can you paint us a landscape of the Trucks and truck market in India? Who are the key players, what gets designed, and manufactured in India and what’s imported, and more?
- Which sectors use Truck the most and for what purpose?
- What are some of the principles on which trucks are designed? How do you define the success of a good truck design?
- Do we have a further classification of subcategories within light-duty, medium-duty, and heavy-duty trucks? Especially for India?
- Can you tell us the brief stages involved while designing a truck or a heavy-duty vehicle? From idea to hitting the market and evolution?
- Why do truck manufacturers usually design a new model about every five to seven years?
- Do we have special differences while designing heavy-duty vehicles specifically for India?
- Do companies spend time designing accessories (Bells and Whistles) for a truck that is mostly meant for work?
- Tell us a little bit about the cabin – Safety features, Digital displays, Storage, Charging, Button start, sleeping, lights, and more