- How did “Nose to Tail” come to be? Whats with the name? What do you girls do exactly? Why?
- Can you share landscape of events w.r.t number of events, types of events that happen on a regular day in India. Or if you want to address your TAM.
- What all types of waste that is generated in any event? What is the biggest waste that you optimise for?
- Can you share any case study or any client’s event that made you convinced with this mission you are on?
- How do you design green events? Some nuances will help. If you can walk us from ideation to finally wrap-up?
- How do you balance emotions with rituals and being practical and talking about waste when people celebrate in silos without being aware of the bigger context?
- Can you talk little bit about the materials and sources you use to make an eco-friendly event? Can people do on their own?
- Can this model be scaled? How do you envision future of events in India? Any other countries doing it and with what degree of awareness?
- How has your design education helped here w.r.t problem solving? What is your biggest learning after Nose to Tail – a message you want to give budding designers and fellow practitioners?