- How do you define a well? We have these huge reservoirs in Rajasthan? Are those well or does a well need to have source / spring water?
- Importance of well since early civilisation? Can you share a bit more about the irony of we worshipping rivers but having well in every house. Why don’t / didn’t we worship wells?
- What all different types of well do we have in India? w.r.t water and structure?
- How were wells designed back then? What has changed since then?
- How did the Mannu Vaddars knew where to dig? Please tell us about this community of Mannu Vaddars who use to design wells in earlier times?
- A brief idea about “Is using ground water practice, mainly used in India or other parts of the world also?”
- You gave a brilliant analogy of wells being used as a straw to suck groundwater for personal use in individual houses. Can you share some brief history about it? Any pros and cons of this system?
- Irrigation seems to be the main reason for grown water depletion. But we have been an agriculture civilisation for many years. What changed and when?
- What system can be designed in the current time to maintain ground water levels for India?