- The first half focused on the Kumbh itself and the process of making the deliverables. Now tell me more about some of the content in these deliverables and design systems adopted.
- In hindsight, what was the most powerful design lesson from having documented the Kumbh?
- You also mentioned that you published these books. What does it take to publish – how was that aspect for you considering it was your first self published body of work as a studio?
- What were the failures and what would you do better?
- What was your personal experience of anchoring this project documentation? Takeaways as a designer and as a human being.