Audiogyan turns 1 - Best of 2017
- Anirudha Joshi, design professor from IDC, IIT Mumbai. He talks about the state of the design in India.
- Gangadharan Menon, a teacher, and a writer. Ganga Sir talks about the medium, message, and meaning of words.
- Dr. Vidhyadhar Oke who is a musicologist and he speaks on fundamental differences between Hindustani and Carnatic classical music
- Narendra Ghate, Chief designer at Tata Elxsi shared his insights into industrial design and how are things manufactured & designed at a large scale.
- Varun Grover a renowned lyricist and standup comedian. He shared his thoughts on creativity and it’s challenging.
- Uday Kumar who has designed the rupee symbol of India talks about the process of designing.
- Rajat Kapoor, actor, writer, and director share his perspective on independent cinema.
- Mahendra Patel a professor from NID speaks about typography and its basics.
- Pavitra Sriprakash an architect deep dives into sustainability and ancient architecture.
- Sunit Singh, Product designer simplifies concepts like simplicity in design.
- Ramu Ramanathan’s insightful talk on stage life heroes and villains was a revelation in itself.
- Shiva Nallaperumal a typeface designer spoke about typefaces and gave some brilliant analogies.
- Atul Kulkarni, a famous Bollywood actor known for his simplicity expressed his ideas about acting and the process of becoming an actor.
- Chetan Shedjale, lead designer at Harley Davidson spoke on designing a motorcycle which was quite new for me as a domain
- Hrush Bhatt, co-founder of Cleartrip speaks about entrepreneurship, product, and design.
- Vikram Gahlot, teacher and thinker opened up my mind to topics such as education and shared his views.