- In conversation with India’s Design Hero, Balkrishna Doshi, I asked him why have all cities started looking similar? Same steel flyovers and the same glass buildings?
- I asked Dhanashree Lele that what is the role of a Sutrasanchalak. How can he stay invisible yet anchor the show?
- While I was in Pune, I had the privilege to meet Makarand Sathe and I asked him “is it possible to write critically in today’s time?” To which his response was…
- My personal curiosity to know “what makes people work on design solutions for grass root level” was answered by Professor Uday Athavankar.
- Last but the most profound insight was shared by Amrit Gangar, a film Historian on has film now become a commodity?
· Best of