- A student begins by copying, imitating artwork. Then maybe translating and communicating bigger ideologies. Finally evolves into interpreting or giving commentary on his or her insights. Has it been a similar case with you? How has your storytelling about socio-political issues evolved? And why?
- You work with a lot of non-actors. Does it help in expressing your thoughts more accurately? Why do you choose to work with them?
- What according to you is the importance of documenting legends of the regional community or local great figures?
- I have learned and realized that working at a grassroots level in any domain is an individual choice. What is your motivation? Why do you do what you do?
- Can you tell us about what is Ringan?