- What kind of Industrial products were designed and made in India during the 1980s and ’90s? How and what changed in the last 30-40 years?
- What were the dominant materials that were used in Designing industrial products in the ’80s? What has changed since then?
- As per my reading, Philips came to India from the Netherlands in 1935. How has it’s contribution changed the product design landscape of India?
- Did people get sensitive to good design and bad design due to the advent of such companies? How? Can you share any specific product or range of products that changed the Indian electrical market?
- What made you get into this corporate world, that too with Industrial/product design background at that time?
- What are your top 3 learnings while working in the industrial design space?
- What kind of talent is required in India to make well designed industrial products?