- Can you start by telling us, who is a print-maker? What does he or she do? A brief history/background about it?
- You have produced some iconic lines through your work. How do you arrive on these lines? If you can illustrate with any one example? “I like it. What is it?” Or maybe “Tomorrow” – Just a one-word poster? What does it mean?
- Why do you think your work is appreciated so much? Is it the medium, means, or the message? How do you see all these aspects?
- Your work, at least what I have seen online happens to be at the cusp of “art for art’s sake” and “didactic artwork” – How would you respond to that? What is it’s nature?
- I understand analog creations have warmth in it. But do you ever feel that it restricts creativity or pushing the boundaries since a lot has been experimented with before digital came in? Or is it a conscious effort to create space in this noisy world, for your work?