- What has been the role of Mumbai towards cinema since the past one hundred years?
- You have recently mentioned that cinema has now being reduced to a commodity. What makes you say that? How do you respond to movies like Court and Fandry?
- You have been associated with the film society movement in the seventies and eighties. Can you tell us what are the milestones in this movement?
- I would like to quote Mrinal Sen about how his cinema was a way of reliving his childhood days of innocence and fun. Is that possible in this day and age?
- If the current trend is of mediocre or commodity-driven cinema, there has to be a trend reversal like we had with Saeed Mirza, Kundan Shah, or Sham Benegal. What does it take to do that and how can I as an audience spot this change?