- AS: How do you define urban history? What are the various parameters that constitute “Urban”?
- AS: How and why is History important? How does it help to reflect on what are we doing?
- AS: Do you have any subtext while doing these walks? Do you feel it’s needed? What are your thoughts about it?
- FV: What has been a BFT contribution in creating heritage structures. In one of your articles online, I read that it was also a preferred choice for Maharajas. Can you share some insight into that?
- AS: In one of your articles online you mentioned – “No two walks are the same, even though the route could be.” Can you please elaborate?
- AS & FV: On your walks, you must be having a lot of buildings and spaces from South Mumbai. Can you tell us any peculiar things about the floorings? – Since we are doing this with BFT, I have this genuine plug to know, what is the contribution of BFT in these century-old buildings of Mumbai?
- AS: Is there any template or pattern which has emerged out of your practice which can be used by others to start these kinds of tours in their cities and villages. I am sure Kochi, Varanasi, and many other cities will have a great history and mythology? Does Mumbai have any mythology?