- One of your tweet read, “Designer should know code, design and communication”. That is an interesting ordering of things. Can you explain this in more detail? Why these 3 things? Specially code and communication.
- I’ve been following the work you and Sunit did at Cleartrip. And I’ve also noticed your love for good taste. Could you talk about what is your taste, and how did you come to acquire it?
- Is good design good business?
- We put a lot of emphasis on designers being great at design. We don’t work in a vacuum. No company can produce great designers, if everyone in the company doesn’t care about it. What according to you are few areas where India should invest in design?
- What are your observations about design talent in India when it comes to digital product design.